Are you looking for alternatives to Bloomfire? You have landed on the right page. Nowadays, many people demand Enterprise Wiki Software and that too, with effective integration, reporting analysis, responsive, and cost-effective solutions.
But confused about which software to opt for your business? Don’t worry; we have a curated list of Bloomfire competitors that work specifically on the organization’s needs.
Table of Content
Top 7 Bloomfire Competitors
The first bloomfire competitor on the list is CloudTutorial. A knowledge base platform that helps the company to save their valuable time and resources to answer the same questions, again and again, is CloudTutorial . The primary objective of CloudTutorial is to quickly provide customers with the information they need.
Using this innovative knowledge management system, the users can quickly perform the data segregation categorically and even sub-category to smoothly perform knowledge management.
This tool possesses the strong potential to efficiently deal with easy-to-use content management by using an editor to access and manage all the company data models easily.
Who can benefit the most from CloudTutorial platform?
- Top companies
- Small-scale firms
It is not just any ordinary knowledge base product but is an advanced and feature-rich service provider for sharing knowledge. This knowledge-sharing platform provides an impressive solution in terms of essential information, documents, and offers perfect answers to their queries.
CloudTutorial helps companies of all sizes and sectors to assemble the data. Such information can be any policies, essential procedures, FAQs, user manuals, guides, SOP all together in one centralized location.
The customers can easily and instantly access it from anywhere and anytime. With the help of CloudTutorial, you can provide a better customer experience.
- Supports full customization options
- Maintaining team members internally and externally
- SSL integration
- Efficient analytics and reporting
- Responsive content management system
- Best user experience
“This platform has helped me a lot in answering my customer’s never-ending questions.” -Williams Mark, New York
After investing in the knowledge base platform (CloudTutorial), we can improve how we deliver information to our customers. Earlier, our sales and marketing team need to get in touch with the customers to answer their queries, but the help desk has reduced customer queries by 87% – Ned Kelly.
- Categorization: The users or teams can quickly search with more convenience and get inspiring results according to the category. Using the subcategory option allows the users to explore data in detail and promptly fetch the information they need.
- Team Members: This knowledge sharing solution allows the users and firm to work in a team for managing knowledge base articles, FAQ, and even the self-help desk tool to update on time.
- Designing Strategies: CloudTutorial allows users to create pages using a wide range of themes using layout customization by updating the HTML/CSS files to match their organization’s brand.
- Custom Domain: The essential thing CloudTutorial provides to its consumers is domain customization to match the brand name. Just provide your favourite domain; if available, CloudTutorial gives you the domain for your company.
- Email Ticketing System: CloudTutorial does not provide any sort of ticketing system to support services or products.
- No Live Chat Support: Currently,CloudTutorial has no option for live chat support, but for any assistance, the representatives are always available to provide the solution.
HelpJuice inc is one of the leading and top-notch knowledge base tools that helps the organization to deal with the creation and modification of internal and customer knowledge bases to a great extent.
HelpJuice aims to organize company knowledge & expertise and make it accessible and shareable. It can deliver a knowledge base at the right time, saving users the effort of searching for it.
Helpjuice inc allows consumers to perform the tracking process to evaluate the knowledge base effectively. Such information helps the individuals view the analytics reports to perform the actionable insights for delivering the perfect knowledge management system. It also allows user feedback on its knowledge bases.
- Collaborative workspace
- Attractive dashboard
- Innovative search functionality
- Customizable branding capability
- Self-learning search functions
- Improvised user experience
- File sharing services
- Intelligent Predictive Search: The tool allows the user to view the suggestions typically in the dropdown format once they enter any character or string in the search bar.
- Impressive Support Team: The users can grab the opportunities to learn and understand the situation by asking their queries to business professionals.
- Intuitive UI: The platform possesses attractive UI designs that bring more interest to the user to use the Helpjuice for their extended usage. Such UI capabilities typically enhance business performance and productivity rather than losing consumers.
- Scalability: The most exciting part of this platform is that it can quickly adjust, no matter the business size and type. The features and functionalities remain intact, and this makes it more responsive to deal with expanding workload.
- Simple Categorization: The tool allows the users to bifurcate the data as per their requirements.
- The admin dashboard lack some of the basic features like a feedback mechanism
- The editor faces a shortage of functionalities in order to perform search options
- Lacking Salesforce integration
Confluence – The perfect knowledge management solution that helps businesses of all sizes to create knowledge bases and perform project tracking on a large scale.
Confluence allows the users to perform the content sharing typically in the form of images, documents, and even multimedia platforms. Confluence will enable the team members to deal with the additional spaces to connect various team tasks and activities in businesses ranging from small-size to large-scale companies.
Confluence is an ideal choice for any organization that can usually handle the sales enablement solutions and communication skills emerging regarding technical based needs. Atlassian Confluence, as compared to bloomfire, is an innovative project management tool.
- Interactive categorization possible
- Supports discussion boards
- Perfect content management system
- Efficient knowledge base management
- Full-text search
- Information Sharing Platform: Data is available in a centralized location and is open to all the employee staff.
- Extensive ecosystem of plugins and extensions: The platform consists of multiple functionalities that make it relatively easy for the consumers to search the specific data from numerous sources.
- JIRA integration: For smooth task management, Confluence, in collaboration with JIRA, helps the enterprise deal with sales enablement services.
- Perfect Project Management: It is the best tool that facilitates project planning, designing, and implementing to a great extent. In addition to it, it also keeps track of best practices that come within the enterprise.
- Beautiful Documentation: The tool provides efficient documentation that is relatively easy to digest. Such sales enablement documentation helps the business to enhance the performance and productivity on a large scale.
- Permission Problem: Many users might find some difficulties in setting appropriate permissions and subsequently take no notice of upcoming notifications to work for further usage.
- Cross-organization collaboration: It becomes quite feasible for large-size organizations to facilitate collaborative environments between the different organizations working on the same knowledge base software.
- Instance Configuration: Instance set-up is quite complicated, taking too much time, resources, and expenses for any individual to grab the working scenario of the application.
- High Price: The most significant constraint that many companies face in Confluence is its high pricing model. It typically charges as per the business needs and sometimes might go to high pricing more than expectations.
Having a unique and magnificent user-interface, the various businesses of varied departments use Document360 to create an innovative base platform. It supports third-party integrations to quickly set up a sales enablement solution and help minimize the customer’s support request.
Document360 is the perfect choice for the companies that possess huge office documents with less resistance to change.
Document360 is the leading and most responsive knowledge base software specifically for the large teams’. It also includes impressive collaboration features of the knowledge base solution that help the enterprises deal with more efficient knowledge base platforms.
- Ease to build, design, and implement self-service KMS
- SaaS for document management system
- Supports version control system
- Perfect markdown editor
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Supports discussion boards
- Categorization Features: The tool allows the users or teams to categorize the articles and data to define it more smoothly.
- Intuitive Knowledge Base Management: It provides an impressive knowledge base content that makes it relatively comfortable to deal with the search engine.
- Database Integrations: The teams can easily avail the benefit to grab a large number of data using multiple sources of database integration.
- Best for Developers: The developers can quickly push their codes and updates regularly to provide a cost-effective solution to the firm.
- Lacking Third-Party Integration: The customer finds it quite complex to deal with integration supports with other applications.
- The issue with Markdown Editor: The users face multiple problems using the markdown editor as it does not allow them to perform automated spell check-in that specific mode.
eXo platform is not only a knowledge base software but is a feature-rich open-source. It will enable the team to perform collaboration that deals with a knowledge management platform on a large scale.
Who can benefit the most from the eXo platform? – Medium-sized and Large-sized enterprises.
The primary goal of this knowledge management system tool, exo platform, is to provide the companies with an inspiring information and sales enablement solution to drive business performance and revenue to a great extent.
In addition to it, the Exo platform allows the sales teams or consumers to enable the knowledge transfer with each other in the network and subsequently improvise the training to every employee working in the company.
Moreover, exo platform is a knowledge base software that provides an impressive search engine and necessary permission to access the same private details.
- Supports remote editing
- Robust document management software
- Provides version control system
- Possess secure backups for future purpose
- An impressive content management platform
- Full-text search functionality
- Better customer support
- Supports social media integration (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn)
- Cost-effective Pricing Model: It is an essential factor that helps the enterprise and users work more efficiently without worrying about financial situations. It is typically necessary for advanced pricing models that the users can opt for the perfect selection.
- Collaboration-oriented UI: The platform possesses a robust UI that helps the consumers identify the designing strategies that are completely based on collaboration terminologies.
- Wide range of add-ons: A collection of add-ons and Chrome extensions is available in the tool that helps individuals and teams deal with performing the operations as per their business requirements.
- Cloud-Based: It allows the users to store and share information in real-time from anywhere and anytime within the firm and globally.
- Better Way of Communication: It included a Chat App with HD video conferencing capabilities to communicate better between the firm and employees.
- Data Extraction Issue: The users typically face the flexibility issue to extract the data from the database, and the working process is too slow
- Massive Load System: The platform is costly and even takes more time to load the system. The development tools are quite hard enough to help the developers to perform their operations.
Guru is a cloud-based knowledge management tool that allows the companies to store their data and complete the retrieval process altogether in one place.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables the sales teams or agents to deal with data suggestions and get rid of searching data that opt during a service interaction.
How does the Guru work?
- A piece of collective company knowledge is centralized using the Guru platform, and the verification process is performed to determine its accuracy.
- Subsequently, Artificial Intelligence comes into action to deliver essential details to users.
- With most proficient communication and collaboration apps, it becomes relatively easy for employees to access the knowledge using Slack and Chrome.
Guru follows the principle: Delivering the perfect knowledge to the ideal place eventually saves the user’s time and effort. In simple words, Guru is concerned with a knowledge management system and works with an organization’s collective intelligence.
Apart from AI, Guru uses Machine Learning technology to enhance business
performance, revenue, sales enablement and productivity to a great extent.
- Regular reminders for knowledge base updates
- Supports reporting and analytics
- Possess web application and browser extension
- Live chat support
- Knowledge base management
- Cataloging functionality
- Slack and Chrome Extension Add-on: The platform makes it relatively easy for the users, particularly the developers, to manage the workforce and task to work smoothly across the enterprise.
- Complicated Drag-and-Drop feature: This feature helps the enterprise get rid of performing complex tasks, and the users can easily benefit from using such impressive software regularly.
- Perfect and Intuitive UI: The tool has a powerful and responsive user-interface that simplifies the users’ daily operations. The user also performs customization on such UI to work on their business requirements.
- Content Overlapping: As more individuals work on the same firm, it becomes quite possible that chances of content overlap occur for such situations.
- Layout Tools: The software possesses weak layout tools. It means that the users or sales teams might find more difficulty searching for the required data in a specified format.
- Complex knowledge verification procedures: The users are not able to verify the knowledge consumed from multiple sources. And for this reason, there is an excellent effect on data loss and incompleteness of business needs.
- Lacking Help Tool: The platform does not have an efficient help tool that makes the users or consumers find the suggested data with ease.
For any organization that primarily aims to deal with the constant updating of the system in its knowledge management strategy, Sabio is the one-stop solution.
The corporation or the employees can quickly store and fetch the company’s data or information smoothly. Sabio typically follows the “Tree” structure, which allows the users to search for their knowledge base articles quite easily.
With Sabio, the system uses smart algorithms to have learning processes from a user’s interactions. This eventually helps the users to find data that needs to be more efficient and productive.
The companies can quickly perform the knowledge bases optimization by providing knowledge base analytics to them.
- Easy to use, deploy, and administer
- CRM support
- Ticketing app integration
- Decision tree
- Effective API
- Available in iOS and Android
- Supports plugins for ZenDesk, FreshDesk, and Salesforce
- Quick Implementation: The platform provides an impressive way of designing, building, and deploying the knowledge base smoothly.
- Best for All Business Sizes and Types: It helps the firm enhance its performance and productivity by sharing the relevant data among the employees in a single location.
- Ease of Use: The platform allows consumers to deal with quick administering and information sharing unambiguously.
- Extensive Service Center Knowledge: This knowledge base tool possesses strong skills to deal with the essential information to be available to all the employees with a responsive solution at an incredible pace.
- Employee Issue: Once the experienced employee leaves the job, it becomes tedious to handle such a situation, and it takes much time to get the person possessing the same experience.
- Lacking Search Function: The users or consumers face significant issues when they typically search for necessary details. So, such a problem can lead to a massive hindrance to business performance.
So, these were the number of top alternatives to Bloomfire competitors that help us to deal with easily accessible knowledge base platforms within the organization on a large scale.
Build an advanced knowledge base for your customers and give them answers fast – real fast.
Take your app and help center to the next level with CloudTutorial.
FAQsBloomfire is a platform that allows organizations and their team to make perfect decisions with self-assurance. It involves user engagement by centralizing and sharing information to make it searchable among the network.
Bloomfire is the best knowledge base collaboration platform that makes the enterprise to deal with the following factors of impressive customer service:
- Organization-Wide Knowledge Engagement
- Market Research and Insights
- Interactive Customer Support
- Implementation and configuration must be easily accessible
- The current knowledge management system must support third-party integration
- Must fulfil the core training requirements and its related materials
- Must be easy to use by any means
- Pricing model as per budget
Which one of the Bloomfire Competitors is the best for your organization’s needs?
We have seen almost seven top-most alternatives to Bloomfire based on recent user reviews. CloudTutorial is one of the Bloomfire alternative options that provide impressive customer service solutions in terms of security and knowledge sharing that occurs among the employees working in the firm.
Moreover, throughout this blog, Bloomfire’s competitors cover the complete information regarding the team collaboration platform within your company.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this content, you can share your valuable feedback or contact us for further details.
Try it out before you decide.
Create a test article NOW!
Using this tool, all you have to do is add your first test article and see how it looks. Now, you don’t have to sign-up or login into CloudTutorial software just to check how your first article appears.
Provide unbeatable customer service by building a knowledge base for your appLooking to take your app and customer service to the next level?Let Cloud Tutorial help you build an advanced knowledge base for your customers and give them answers fast