Are you confused about finding the best alternatives to Help Scout?
Various Help Scout Alternatives exist in this competitive world, and the in-detail information and comparison will clear all your doubts. In this blog, we are going to have a look at the 17 best help scout alternatives that you can opt for. So let’s get started.
17 Best Help Scout Alternatives
|Help Scout Alternatives||Features|
|1||The Cloud Tutorial|
|4||Zendesk Support Suite|
|9||HappyFox Help Desk|
|10||Jira Service Desk|
The Cloud Tutorial
Looking for one such customized platform that helps businesses of all sizes and types to fetch information?
Information like customized FAQ pages, articles, and SOP to share knowledge. Being one of the best and first alternative options to Help Scout, The Cloud Tutorial is the most popular knowledge-sharing platform. Known for its effective platform, it enhances the customer service experience of businesses.
- Data Segregation by Category and Sub-Category
- Ease in Content Creation
- Customized Domains, Themes, and Fonts Available
- Creation of SSL FAQ Pages
- No Live Chat Support Available
- No Ticketing System
Another Help Scout alternative that provides the customers with adequate omnichannel support is Kayako. Kayako allows your customers to access from anywhere and provides a personalized and connective customer support experience.
- Live Chat Support Available
- Service Desk SLAs
- Multiple Collaborators
- Poor Technical Support
- Lacking Handling of Tickets Audit
- No option for Formatting Font
The third one in our list is Freshdesk that is cloud-based helpdesk software that follows the smooth process of customer service operations It includes active customer conversations using communication channels like email addresses and phone.
- Smart Automation Capabilities
- Provides Seamless Integration
- Impressive Knowledge Base Platform
- The interface needs more updates to be more compact
- Lacking Features like Email Filtering by date
- High Pricing
Zendesk Support Suite
One of the Help Scout’s alternate options, Zendesk Support Suite, provide interactive customer support, typically using email, phone, social media interactions, and voice calls.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Social Media Integration
- Support, Sales and Customer Engagement Tool
- Needs more Supportive Improvement
- Lacking Automation Functionalities
- Poor Site Performance
Intercom allows the business to develop a unique customer relationship using personalized and messenger-based experiences for the customers.
- Messaging Platform for Better Communication
- Supports Custom Chatbots
- Ease of Use
- No Responsive Live Chat Support
- More Spammed Messages
- High Price with Monthly Subscription Plans
TeamSupport is a collaboration-based platform, providing flexible customer support management for Business-to-Business (B2B) enterprise.
- Advanced Service Portal for Customers
- Impressive Reporting
- Live Chat
- Receives Odd Errors Due to Cookies
- Take More Loading Times
- Needs Additional Ticket Solution Information
One of the Help Scout alternatives, Zoho Desk, fetches all the interaction of customers from multiple channels into one platform. It is the best option for providing customer satisfaction.
- Ease for Task Management
- Consumer Portal with Knowledge Base
- Resource To Help Customer Branding Support
- Default Email Templates are funky
- Uncomfortable Layout Navigation
- High Pricing
LiveAgent is the best alternative option to Help Scouts that follows the primary principle of better customer services using efficient communication channels. More than 30000 companies globally are using LiveAgent to enhance product and business performance.
- Customer Feedback and Contact Form
- Real-Time Website Monitoring and Statistics
- File Sharing and Attachment Policies
- Poor User Experience
- Lacking Gmail Synchronization
- Tedious Manual Setup
HappyFox Help Desk
A straightforward and flexible help desk software, HappyFox Help Desk. usually runs on the cloud to enhance customers’ experience working in any department.
- Allows Corporate Teams to Perform Tasks Management
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Impressive Looking Product
- Poor User Interface
- Complexity in Setting Up a Profile
- Minimizing Response Time Failures
Jira Service Desk
Atlassian’s help desk software named Jira Service Desk is mainly designed for the modern IT teams to provide an excellent service experience.
- Interactive Dashboard
- Easy to Implement
- Missing Core Functionalities
- Painful Installation
- Lacking Accurate Documentation
The effective conversion of Gmail into a straightforward collaboration for customer interactions is possible using Hiver. It helps the teams to collaborate on various shared inboxes like services, orders, and support.
- An interactive tool for Tracking Support
- Add Tags and Auto-Assign Emails
- Save and Close Feature
- Email Synchronization
- Lacking Third-Party Integration
- Bit Difficult to set up
One of the best help scout competitors, Drift, helps individuals buy products or services from businesses of all sizes and types. The organization uses a conversation marketing and advertising platform to increase their leads using the advanced bots.
- Help People Accomplish their B2B Enterprise Goals
- Direct Way to Enhance Website Visitors
- Simple to Use
- Limited Functionality for Image Editing
- Facing Issues with Third-Party Integration
- Pricey Tool
ActiveCampaign is a SaaS-based platform that enables the enterprise to connect and manage the customers smoothly effectively. Customer communication with intelligence-driven messages is possible for businesses working with multiple channels.
- Supports Strong Deployment
- Affordable Solution for Simple and Professional Email Marketing
- Active CRM for Better Communication
- Facing issues in Payment Processing
- Lacking Layouts
- Hard to Find and Add Tags
As a comparison for alternate options for Help Scout, the podium works better to provide team interaction to a great extent. Interaction Management Platform that helps enterprises to collect and analyze online reviews, customer feedback, and ratings.
- Best Way to Gain Customer Reviews
- Good Supports over Voice Calls
- Easy to Use
- No Monthly Subscription Plans available
- Limited Functionalities on Mobile and Desktop apps
- High Pricing
The perfect alternate option of Help Scout that allows small businesses to grab the salesforce features is Salesforce Essentials. It enhances the strong customer relationships with sales and supports CRM that is easier to use and setup.
- Seamless Email Integration
- Customizable Pipeline Features
- Impressive Time Management
- Extremely Limited capabilities
- No recipient of Active Notifications
- Expensive Learning Curve
Birdeye is a Saas Platform that deals explicitly with useful feedback for the consumers to acquire and retain the info. As an alternate option for Help Scout, Birdeye, includes the loop encasement between the consumer reputation and consumer experience.
- Automated Review Management Software
- Always Available to Help in any Case
- Flexibility in Branding Promotions
- Little Bit of Cumbersome
- Problem with Review Aggregation
- Lacking Support for Service Titan Software Integration
LiveZilla is the leading help scout alternative that helps the customer support to move to the next level. The primary intent of this help scout alternative is to deal with sensitive data to keep under control.
- Innovative Sales and Support Software
- User Linking, Group Creation and Analytics Report Management
- Visiting Live with Clients
- Neglect to Adapt Tickets from Facebook
- Manual Updating Using FTP
- More Chances of Software Hacking
Which alternative for help scout suits the best as per your business requirements?
The Cloud Tutorial is one of the help scout alternatives that provide the perfect customer service solution in terms of knowledge sharing, FAQ pages, and user manuals.